- We manage 3,560 hectares of land in and around Bingham including some 20 farms and 37 houses.
- We have assisted a number of our tenant farmers to set up projects to enhance their businesses, including rural industries and equestrian activities.
- For the past decade we have been replacing and replanting some 30 miles of hedgerow.
- We manage a long-term owl nesting project.
- The Crown Estate manages a highly diverse £6 billion property portfolio across the UK.
- Every year we pay all of our surplus revenue to the Treasury for the benefit of all UK taxpayers: in 2008/09 this was £226.5 million.
- Our integrity is measured in the relationships we build, how we manage our estates, the long-term approach we take to our investments and the support we give to communities.